The term “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual recorded in any form and includes, but is not limited to, such things as race, ethnic origin, nationality, colour, age, gender, marital status, religion, education, medical information, criminal information, performance reviews, trade union membership, employment and financial history, income, address and telephone number, e-mail address, numerical identifiers such as Social Insurance Number, and views and personal opinions. In the case of a customer, personal information also includes information about a customer’s purchasing history, credit information, billing records, service and any recorded complaints and, in the case of an employee, includes information found in personnel files, employment history, performance reviews and medical and benefits information. Publicly available information, such as a public directory listing of names, addresses, telephone numbers and electronic addresses, however, is not considered personal information.
In addition to Personal Information, the Company may collect Aggregated Information, which is non-identifying technical information, IP address, operating system and Web browser software, web pages visitors access or and information volunteered by users, such as survey information and/or site registrations. Such Aggregated Information is collected for the Company’s purposes only.
- a) Accountability: The Company is accountable for the protection of all Personal Information within the organization’s possession or control, including any Personal Information that has been transferred to a third party for processing purposes. The Company may engage employees, contractors or other companies and third parties to perform services for the Company that involve access to Personal Information. The Company shall use contractual or other means to provide a comparable level of protection of this information while the information is being processed by such third parties.
- b) Identifying Purposes: We state the purposes for collecting information before or at the time of collection if one of the purposes for collecting the information is not related to the transaction for which the information is sought and provided.
At a minimum, the Company collects Personal Information from customers for the following purposes:
- To identify or contact customers, respond to customer inquiries and otherwise maintain business relations with customers;
- To deliver products and services;
- To bill and collect payment;
- To establish credit worthiness;
- To sign up for pre-authorized payment;
- For legal requirements;
- To provide customers with information about the Company and its agents, partners and business associates and their products and services;
- To request customer participation in surveys or contests;
At a minimum, the Company collects Aggregated Information from customers for the following purposes:
- To maintain and change the character and nature of its business to better serve its clients
The Company will retain Personal Information only for so long as is necessary to fulfill the Identifying Purposes and to meet its legal and contractual obligations.
- c) Consent: The Company will not use or disclose your Personal Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected except with your consent or as permitted or required by law or regulatory authorities. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR CONDUCTING A TRANSACTION THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE GIVING YOUR EXPRESS CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, RETENTION, USE AND DISSEMINATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND AGGREGATED INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES FOR THE PURPOSES IDENTIFIED HEREIN AND FOR ANY RELATED PURPOSE.
- d) Limiting Collection: The Company limits the collection of information to that which is reasonably required for or related to a specific transaction and to that which is voluntarily provided by customers.
- e) Limited Use, Disclosure and Retention: The Company uses the information that is provided to it only for the purposes for which Consent is provided and the Company retains it only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- f) Accuracy: The Company’s employees take every step necessary to ensure the accuracy of information that is provided by our participants.
- g) Safeguards: The Company uses the most secure methods of physical, organizational and technological security safeguards in the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of information provided to it. The Company does not sell, trade, or exchange mailing lists with external third party vendors for the purpose of promotion.
- h) Openness: The Company is committed to make readily available to our customers its policies and procedures in respect of the management of personal information.
- i) Individual Access: Upon request, customers may be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information held by the Company and shall be given reasonable access to that information.
- j) Challenging Compliance: Customers may challenge compliance by writing to the Amazing Print Tech, 312 Dolomite Drive, Suite 202, Toronto, ON Canada, M3J 2N2 or in case if this address has not been updated and a newer address is available on contact page, use the contact page Canadian address.
- k) Opting Out: A customer may opt out of providing consent by writing expressly to Amazing Print Tech, 312 Dolomite Drive, Suite 202, Toronto, ON Canada, M3J 2N2 or in case if this address has not been updated and a newer address is available on contact page, use the contact page Canadian address with express instructions clearly removing their consent. Such opting out may result in the loss of any or all transactions involving the customer;
- l) Protection of Children: Adult or legal guardian approval must be provided in programs where children may participate who are under the age of thirteen.
The Company will share Personal Information with authorized service providers as necessary in order to complete a transaction that a customer specifically requests. In selecting business partners, The Company considers the quality and accuracy of the data they provide and their customer service quality. Our partner relationships are with reputable third parties that work with The Company to offer our customers and site visitors a variety of products and services. All services throughout The Company that are provided by a third party are described as such. Our business partners may have different privacy policies and practices than The Company, and as such are independent and governed by that organization. We encourage our customers to review our business partners’ privacy policies and practices to further understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing customer information.
This web site may contain links to other sites. The Company assumes no responsibility for the information, statements, product/service claims, or privacy practices of other sites. Read the privacy statements of each web site that collects identifiable information.
Last modified March – 2017. Copyright © 1996-2017 Amazing Print Tech. All Rights Reserved.