No one person can or should execute all of the marketing tasks:
– Designers are not writers
– Webmasters are not I.T.
– Editors are not media buyers
– Social Media is not print layout
– Planners are not executors
– Researchers are not salespeople
– Lead generation are not brand experts
… And as the famous saying goes: “Frank Sinatra didn’t move pianos”. He had people doing it for him.
Don’t be afraid to outsource your tasks to agencies, web-masters, copyrighters and designers. Marketing your web to print website should not be left out to the same person who is programming it.